live at the center of your everything
Kick back and enjoy the city views from the top of The Pizitz. Take a dip in the pool, lounge on the deck and unwind in the sauna or steam room. The entire rooftop is available to residents and features a locker room with showers, a well-equipped workout space and an event room for meetings and social gatherings.
Chef-inspired, spirited spaces and local goods – all in one place. Culinary minds from Alabama and beyond make this space a go-to destination for drinks and dining downtown. From morning coffee to happy hour to date night. Featuring two restaurants, a bar, outdoor seating and a variety of food stalls, the street-level Food Hall is like nothing downtown Birmingham has ever seen. In addition to permanent establishments, The Pizitz Food Hall will include a restaurant incubator where up-and-coming chefs can showcase culinary trends.
Forge is the workplace of the future! Complete with all the amenities the entrepreneur would need to see their dream turn into a reality. Accelerate your business dreams now!
Alive with the energy of a reimagined downtown, the Magic City is brimming with dining, retail and business. From The Pizitz, situated in the heart of the historic Theatre District, it’s a short walk to countless attractions, including parks and museums. Situated along Second Avenue North, The Pizitz allows easy access to both downtown's central business district and also Southside destinations like the UAB campus and Railroad Park. Spend happy hour at The Pizitz Food Hall and then catch a show at the Alabama Theatre or Lyric Theatre – it’s all just steps away.
- Rooftop pool
- Covered outdoor lounge
- Relaxing sundeck
- Dramatic city views
- Cardio and free weight fitness studio
- Locker rooms with showers, sauna and steam room
- Private room available for social gatherings
- Designated covered parking
- Covered bridge access from parking to residence building
- Wi-Fi available in shared community spaces
- Nonsmoking building
- On-site recycling
- Pet friendly
- On-site storage room
- Pay rent and submit service request online
- Destination dining downstairs at The Pizitz Food Hall
- Convenient to the downtown central business district, UAB and entertainment venues
- Fiber optic high-speed Internet
- Up to 12' ceilings
- Chef-inspired kitchens with stainless steel appliances and granite
- Glass-top stove with self-cleaning oven
- Energy Star refrigerator and dishwasher
- Energy Star washer and dryer
- Espresso cabinetry with chrome finished wire pulls
- Island kitchen option with pendant lighting
- Hardwood and caramel stained concrete floors
- Tiled baths with soaker tubs or frameless glass enclosed showers
- Large windows providing natural light
- Ceiling Fans
- Sliding door room dividers
Browse one- and two-bedroom floor plans with downtown views and countless amenities, including a rooftop pool, The Pizitz Food Hall, lower level theatre and reserved covered parking.